Types of tubal problems
- Infection, surgery, endometriosis or any inflammation can cause scarring around the uterus and fallopian tubes. Women with tubal pregnancy can have tubal blockage. And there are other conditions like pelvic infections, a ruptured appendix, a tubal, malformation of fallopian tubes are other conditions causing tubal blockage.
- Hydrosalpinx:- Hydro salpinx is a condition in which there is accumulation of water in the fallopian tubes, usually from infection and inflammation. The fluid inside the tube usually leaks out of the tube but since it is blocked it gets accumulated inside the fallopian tubes itself leading to hydrosalpinx.
- Abdominal diseases:- Abdominal disease like appendicitis, colitis, also can affect the fallopian tubes and leads to scarring and blockage.
- Ectopic pregnancy:- When after conception zygote gets fix in the abdominal cavity not in the uterus. The pregnancy outside the uterus hence known as ectopic.
- Chromotubation:- Chromo tubation includes dye being passed into the uterus and fallopian tubes. This is performed during laparoscopy procedure.
- Sonohysterography:- It is a non invasive procedure in which imaging determines the abnormality of the reproductive organs.
- Hysterosalpingectomy:- It is a surgical procedure in which the fallopian tubes and a part of the uterus or the whole uterus are resected out.
- Salpingectomy:- In this procedure surgeon creates new opening in the fallopian tube.
- Tubal ligation removal:- It is a process known as tubal reanastomosis. Reversal of tubal ligation is a surgical procedure.
There are many gynecologists in our hospitals. A number of hospitals are there providing the treatment of tubal pregnancy. Well qualified doctors are providing specialized treatment to the patients. Patients are coming from all over the world to take the treatment. People are opting India for treatment as we are known for cheap and effective treatment. Not only this care and affection provided to the patient is commendable because of which people visit us now and then. Since it is the common problem all over the globe so people do seek treatment which is cheap and effective. Specialized gynecologist is there in good hospitals and in metro cities having the problem with tubes and in infertility. Hence donot be sad as it is connected to the emotional side rather email us at united med tour to get answers to your queries. Call us and email us for enquiry
Common Infertility Disorders