There can be a number of causes for ectopic pregnancy. Few causes are discussed below.
- Intrauterine device:- Intrauterine devices for birth control can be one of the most important factors for causing ectopic pregnancy as these devices prevent implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease:- It is a disease condition in which there is inflammation in the pelvic cavity. The inflammation can lead to the blockage of the path to uterus.
- Sexually transmitted disease:- STD caused by Chlamydia and gonorrhea can lead also leads to blockage of the track to the uterus.
- Congenital anomaly:- Any defect in the fallopian tube due to any congenital anomaly can also ectopic pregnancy.
- History of ectopic pregnancy:- If a lady suffers from ectopic pregnancy once she has the chance to have ectopic pregnancy again in life.
- Tubal ligation:- People often do go for tubal ligation for and later on it can cause ectopic pregnancy due to blockage of the tubal pathway.
When the diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy is confirmed then the patients is immediately taken for emergency treatment as there are chances of ectopic burst. If the tube is not ruptured and pregnancy is in the initial stages then laparoscopic treatment can be the choice of treatment. A small incision is made and in the abdomen and the whole procedure is carried out under the aid of ultrasound guided monitor. But when there is a burst of the fallopian tube open surgery is carried out. Pharmacotherapy is also used along with surgical procedure.
Why to get you treated in India
India has a number of good hospitals not only in metro cities; rather big and small cities are also rich in good hospitals. A number of highly specialized doctors are available here. This is the only reason people to do come here to take the treatment from all over the world. It’s not only the medical procedures and techniques we use but a human touch is the crisp of our medical industry. We help in selecting the best hospitals and the best specialist within your budget and limit as per the requirement. Call us for details.
Common Infertility Disorders