Common ischemic heart problems are as follows
- Angina:- It is also known as chest pain resulting due to the reduced supply of blood to the heart muscles. When the heart cells are deprived of blood for a longer period of time then the pain in the heart turns into infarction which is all the more dangerous heart condition.
- Coronary artery disease:- It is also known as ischemic heart disease commonly. It is caused by atherosclerosis i.e. narrowing of the blood vessels due to the thickening of the blood due to which the supply of the blood to the heart muscle decreases.
- Coronary heart disease:- It is complicated form of coronary artery disease and results due to the problematic artery disease.
- Heart attack: Myocardial infarction commonly known as heart attack occurs due to lack of blood supply to the heart muscles due to which the heart stops pumping.
- Sudden death: It is the condition that occurs when there is abrupt loss of the heart’s ability to pump blood. It can be because of irregular rhythm of the heart of heart failure.
- Angioplasty:- when the blood gets thickens and the bore of the vessels becomes narrow then percutaneous coronary interventions are done. In this procedure special tubing with attached balloon is dilated inside the coronary arteries and the balloon is inflated to dilate the vessels.
- Atherectomy: In this procedure the catheter has a shaving tip which is capable of cutting the plaque narrowing the vessel.
- Cardiomyoplasty:- It is an experimental procedure where the skeletal muscles are utilized to treat the ailing heart.
- Angioplasty laser:- It is similar to angioplasty only but s done through laser technique.
- Stent procedure:- A wire mesh is used to prop open the artery during angioplasty.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery:- Commonly known as CABG is the most acceptable surgical treatment for ischemic heart disease.
Various well known hospitals are providing these kinds of surgical treatments for heart patients. People all over the world are now relying on the treatment provided by us in Inida. India is no longer a developing nation in the field of medical industry. Metro cities have plenty of such hospitals with commendable staff at cost effective rates. So try to use our medical services for your heart as well.
Common Cardiac Disorders