- Aneurysm:- It is a bulge or weakness in the wall of blood vessels. It has the capability of enlarging with time. High blood pressure and its effect to a particular part of the vessel or a weak part can lead to the formation of aneurysm. It occurs in arteries of any part of the body. Common parts are abdominal aorta and arteries of the brain.
- Atherosclerosis:- In this there is a deposition of fatty deposits on the wall of the arteries. The plaques on the inner wall of the arteries can block the way of the blood flow and hence the blood flow his decreased.
- Peripheral heart disease:- It is the caused by atherosclerosis when there is decreased blood flow to the peripheries due to the blockage of the blood vessel.
- High blood pressure:- It is commonly called hypertension and cause by thickening of the blood. The diseases caused by hypertension are generally stroke, renal disease and other cardiovascular problems.
- Angioplasty:- when the blood gets thickens and the bore of the vessels becomes narrow then percutaneous coronary interventions are done. In this procedure special tubing with attached balloon is dilated inside the coronary arteries and the balloon is inflated to dilate the vessels.
- Atherectomy:- In this procedure the catheter has a shaving tip which is capable of cutting the plaque narrowing the vessel.
- Cardiomyoplasty:- It is an experimental procedure where the skeletal muscles are utilized to treat the ailing heart.
- Angioplasty laser:- It is similar to angioplasty only but s done through laser technique.
- Stent procedure:- A wire mesh is used to prop open the artery during angioplasty.
India is known for various cardiac hospitals. People are now taking treatment from India because it is cost effective and qualitative. World renowned doctors are not working with several big chains of hospitals in Indian medical industry. The advice is easy and always available at the door step. Just and email and phone call is enough to book the appointment. So if you are also interested then you can approach us without hesitation.
Common Cardiac Disorders